Premium Enzyme 100
Fermented For 18 Months
- Contains 100 kinds of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Fermented for one and a half year.
- Contains minerals, amino acids, trace elements, antioxidants, botanicals, natural
vitamins, probiotics, calcium and patented live enzymes.
- Extremely high concentration of Aloe Vera, activates cells, enhance absorption.
- Improve digestion, strengthen circulatory system.
- Balance the immune system effectively, improve hormones and rejuvenate your body.
Suitable for :
- Long-term vegetarians, nutritional imbalanced people, such as picky eating children
and people who have abnormal eating habits.
- People with weak digestive system, such as the elderly, people who are recovering
from sickness, and overly stressed people.
- People who have high demand on their physical capability , such as athletes, long
working hours workers and manual laborers.
- People who have poor body functions, such as people who have hormonal
imbalance, women who have difficulties to conceive and those who struggle with
Daily usages :
Children – 1 small bag , Adults 1-2 small bags
Best if taken first in the morning. Can be mixed with food or after meals.
Nutrition: (per 100 grams)
Energy 296 Kcal, Protein 1.3 g, Fat 03 g, Carbohydrates 70.9 g,
Sodium 24.4 mg , Food fiber 2.0 g
- Patent For Fermentation Technology - Japan Patent Office
- Product Contains Live Ensyme - Japan Patent Office
- Product Contains Live Ensyme - State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China
- Product Contains Live Enzyme - Intellectual Property Department of Hong Kong
- Product And Process For Stabilizing Aloe Vera Gel - United States Patent
- Japanese Government High Quality Certificate - Organic Cultivation, Natural Raw Materials, No Pesticides, No Radiation
- Product Analysis Test Report of Japanese Government - Regular Food Safety Testing
- Product Analysis Certificate of Japanese Government - 18 Kinds Of Natural Amino Acids
- Certificate Of Origin (Aloe Vera Barbadensis) - US Department of Argiculture
- Clinic Study Report By Suzuki International University - GL Aloe Enzymes and Positive Results for Anti-cancer
Ingredients: Herbs, Vegetables and Fruits Fermented Extract, Sugars (Cane Sugar , Brown Sugar, Oligosaccharide)
Fishwort, Plantago Asiatica, Adlay, Senna Obtusifolia, Argy’s Wormwood, Horsetail, Lamb’s Quarters, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Licorice, Japanese Honeysuckle, Kiwifruit, Goji Leaf, New Zealand Spinach, Polygonatum Odoratum, Gynostemma, Turmeric, St John‘s-wort, Glechoma Hederacea, Cinnamon, Siberian Ginseng, Commelina Communis, Senna Occidentalis, Pine Leaves, Aloe Arborescens, Mallotus Japonicus, Acanthopanax, Cabbage, Soybean Sprout, Broccoli, Cucumber, Onion, Radish, Ginseng, Potato, Lotus Root, Burdock, Dioscorea Japonica, Shiitake mushroom, Grifola frondosa, Spinach, Sword Bean, Parsley, Tomato, Allium tuberosum, Galic, Japanese Mustard Spinach, Papaya, Mountain grapes, Pineapple, Apple, Lemon, Enzyme Starch Syrup, Kombu Extract, Shellfish Fossil, Ganoderma, Agaricus, Japanese Honeysuckle, Quercus Serrata, Germinated Brown Rice, Green Papaya, Germinated soybean, Germinating Red Beans, Ginger, Persimmon leaves, Petasites japonicus, Lepidium sativum, Cryptotaenia japonica, Zizania Latifolia, Aralia Elata, Mulberry leaves, sunflower seeds, Leek, Thistle, Aralia Cordata, Osmunda japonica, Green Pepper, Sasa Kurilensis, Saxifraga stolonifera, Allium, pomegranate macrostemon, Antler Mushroom, Noni.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.