White page

2 Liters


In the August 2008, Prof. Josias H. Hamman of the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa, published the "Ingredients and Applications in Aloe Gels" at Molecules. It says: "Aloe Vera bioactivity includes the promotion of wound healing, Fungal activity, hypoglycemic, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, immune regulation and gastric function protection."
The study also mentioned that Aloe Vera have been identified more than 75 active ingredients. Aloe contains about 98.5% to 99.5% water, and the remaining 0.51% solids consists of a series of water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides, phenolic compounds and organic acids.


Enjoy all the benefits of Aloe.
Minimal water molecules easy to absorb
The more you drink the healthier and more energetic you become.

Beauty and skin care

Good for moisturizing, mosquito bites, acne, chicken pox, eczema, itching, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, hair care after coloring.

Food Preservation and Cooking

Safe and nutritious.
Can bring out the real aroma and taste of food. Superior for maintaining the freshness of fruits and vegetables.

Planting and ECO Cleaning

Provide a nutrient-rich and quality water to help the plant grows better and healthier.

Can clean general surface such as glasses, kitchen stuffs, bathroom, cooking stoves, microwave ovens, etc.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn MoreGot it!